How to store Paneer?

If you get fresh paneer from the dairy store and want to keep it in the fridge for a while, there is a way to do that.

Once I had bought malai paneer but by the time I reached home after shopping, I was too tired to cook. So I kept the packet in the fridge. The next morning, the paneer was all spoiled!

Why? Well, our milkman told us the reason. He suggested that we should immediately remove the paneer cube from the plastic packet and keep it soaked in some water. Then we can leave it in the fridge until next day.

I tried it the next time and it worked!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  13 November 2011 at 19:13  

Thanks for the information.
I was once at my local vendor to buy paneer and saw him giving me the paneer from big vessel which was full of water.

And i have tried the same last week.

Yes it works thank you for the information.

Vikram Shah
www.shoppingonlineindia.com
DVDs of Indian TV Serials.

Post a Comment

About Vegetarian Recipes Blog

Does a well-shot photograph of an exotic dish make you think ‘Wow! I want to try this!’ and then make you ponder ‘But will I be able to prepare it just perfectly’? Are you looking for easy, fast, tried and tested vegetarian recipes that you can try out and receive praises galore?

Well then, you have arrived at the right place. Welcome to the Vegetarian Recipes blog where every recipe listed is something you can easily prepare.

The blog is ideal for busy working women and housewives, trying-to-impress husbands, helpless bachelors and those who just love to cook.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP